Thursday, January 25, 2018

Travel Post: The Lost Bread (SM Megamall)


Spent some time with my queen.

My bestfriend (Nybel) and I are into unique cafes lately. We wanted to not please our tummies but our eyes too. Since IG is life, I tend to research first before we decide on when to meet. We have dates almost every month and we make sure that we go to a different place every time we meet. The last cafe that we went to was Sunnies Café at SM MegaMall. that was some time last year. This time, we decided to go to another place in the same mall.

After quite some research I was able to find the perfect place for my queen and I to bond over food. The Lost Bread is located at the Mega Fashion Hall and it is on the 4th floor (next to Vikings). I found out about the place via Spot.PH and based on the reviews it is the perfect place for us. I love that it has a unique ambiance and is very aesthetically pleasing.


It is a cozy restaurant that will feed your hunger for food and is an IG worthy place too. They serve awesome freak shakes, pasta, burger and ice cream. The decor reminds me of the 50s and is very nostalgic. 


Nybel ordered fried potato balls with soda pop and I ordered the spicy corned beef aglio olio partnered with mixed berries crafted soda. It took a while for us to get the food because they are making sure that the presentation is on point. The only thing that I noticed is that the place's crew isn't enough for them to serve the food faster.

Neyb's orders

my orders

Just to review the food, what I had (spicy corned beef aglio olio) was amazing. I loved the spice that it has and the crunch of the shoestring potatoes makes it more interesting. It is worth the price and the presentation is spot on. I didn't like the soda that I ordered because it was too sour for my liking. Nybel's enjoyed her orders and I loved how her crafted soda looked like. The syringes on the potato balls were so unique. Here is the link to their menu.

We were able to catch up and bond over food which is what we do whenever we meet. The coziness of the place is perfect for friends to chill and spend some time. I want to recreate the food that we ordered at home especially the pasta dish.


I will continue posting places that we visit so that I can share our experience with you. I recommend 

“One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.” 
– Luciano Pavarotti




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...