Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review Post: Gel Mat Na Hut Mun White (Clear Nose)


Eww gunk!

The struggle of having huge pores is having stubborn black and white heads. I have been having this issue ever since I started working. Due to the prolong travels to work, my face got clogged with all of the gunk Metro Manila has to offer. Good thing I found a solution, a solution that helped me and my brothers too.

Say hello to my little friend, Gel Mat Na Hut Mun White (Clear Nose). I found this all over the internet and I got curious, so I bought some for myself. I bought this for 75.00 each in Shopee in this shop. I bought three and gave one to my soulsis, Maria. I have been using it for a couple of weeks already and the results were satisfying.

Don't you just love it when you are able to pull out all of the gunk that you have on your face? The products promises to remove blackheads and whiteheads. The package contains the small tub of the gel and a ton of paper. I cut mine to fit the crevices of my nose better.

How I use it:

1. I wash my face first to remove any make-up and first layer of dirt on my face.
2. I use a popsicle stick to mix the product in the tub.
3. I spread the gel on the problem area.
4. I lay the piece of paper on the area where the gel is.
5. Wait for at least 10 minutes before pulling up the paper.


note:
I pull the paper from the bottom up because I am seeing more gunk being pulled out that way.

- it is super cheap
- a little goes a long way
- travel friendly because it comes in a small tub
- pulls out more gunk than the other pore strips that I've used before
- it leaves my skin silky, smooth once I pull out the paper


- I don't like the smell (a bit plasticky)
- I am having trouble opening the tab on it
- leaves a white film on the face


Despite the negatives on this product, I really like it a lot. The fact that it was able to help with getting rid of the dirt that I have on my face makes me love it. I just hate the trouble that I am having when I am opening it. The satisfaction of peeling of the paper with all the dust and pollution that I've collected from my everyday travel is priceless. For the fact that I am enjoying every time I use this product, the verdict is:


Will I repurchase? Of course YES! I actually recommend this product to anyone who has problems with whiteheads and blackheads.

This was a fun review and I am sorry for the graphic photo of my dirty face but it is part of the review. Thank you for reading this my lovelies!

Have you tried this product before? If Yes, were you given the sane result. If No, would you try it out? Let me know in the comment box. God bless!

“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.” 
― Criss JamiKillosophy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...