Saturday, February 18, 2017

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

image found here

Thinking of what to do on your next GNO?

In this day in time, women are too busy working and often forgets to unwind. It is boring to spend your free time alone. It is nice to have that one day where you spend your day with your friends. You can spend time with friends in any way because the possibilities are endless. Let me share with you ideas on how I want to spend the day with my special gal pals. Good thing there is EventBrite to help us organize these parties for us and our BFFs.

image found here

I love spending time with my girl friends, especially my childhood girl friends. We combined all our names and coined the term RoRoRoKa which stands for Roquelle, Roma, Rocel and Kat. We've been friends for the longest time but we haven't had a slumber party. I have always wanted to make this happen and our schedules never seem to match. But, if I were to plan a slumber party for my and my friends. It will be a onesie slumber party, where everyone will wear fun onesies and we will watch movies or series together. There will be abundance of chocolates, pizza, cola and chips. We can go to either one of our houses or rent one via AirBnB.

image found here

Another idea that came to mind is a pool party. I mean who doesn't like having fun in the water. We can have margaritas, canapes and tons of floaties. I have had a pool party with my BFFs but that was my brother's party and we were the party planners. I had fun doing the event with them because I feel more comfortable when I am around them, especially if I am the one hosting. If you were to plan for a party like this, there are preparations needed to be done. If you don't have a pool at home, buy an inflatable one and you can have fun in the sun with ease. You can also book ahead for resorts or condos that has pools. You can also go to the beach and catch some waves, your imagination is the limit.

image found here

Ahhhh, a spa date, nothing beats a good and relaxing day at the spa. This getaway will be even better with friends because you get to enjoy the calming and soothing benefits of going to the spa. Schedule a day when you can spend overnight at a spa near you. Treat yourselves and ease away from all the stress and fuss of everyday. There are spa packages that are perfect for your clique. May it be just a day tour or overnight, I am pretty sure that this is a perfect idea to bond and relax at the same time.

These are just a few ideas that I came up with for you and your gal pals. I know that me and my friends will have fun doing either one of these and with the help of Even Brite, you will be able to plan ahead with ease. Register online and get help from experts in planning your next event.

image found here

From my friends and I, have a great weekend and thank you for the love that you've given me and my blog. God bless!

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
— C.S. Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...